Environmentally Friendly Control of Pests & Rodents
Incorporating botanical products, baits, monitors and mechanical devices to keep your family safe from pests and rodents.
We Choose Green First which means we make every effort to control pests without the use of traditional pesticides. Our HomeCare® Program was born out of an in depth understanding of Northern New Jersey pests and years of experience managing them. We take a preventative approach to protecting your home from these common invaders taking steps at each of our visits to protect your home and family. Just a few of the ways that We Choose Green First when treating a home are:
HomeCare® incorporates environmentally friendly approaches to control covered pests throughout the year:
- Spider web dusting and removal
- HEPA Vacuum “Annual Winter Clean-Up” of basement
- Prescription Botanical & Low-Impact Treatments
- Installation and Monitoring of Rodent Stations
- Installation and Monitoring of Insect Stations
- Uncovering pest problems in the early stages to prevent infestations
Additional Features and Benefits
- No appointments needed for Spring, Summer and Fall Services
- Pest Free Pledge: “ If covered pests appear between visits so will we, for free”
What Will HomeCare® Protect You From?
- Carpenter Ants
- Carpenter Bees
- Cave Crickets
- Pantry Pests
- Stinging Insects
- And more...